Tuesday, September 27, 2011

drama korea

list drama korea yg da. tengok and lom..hohoo...

one litre of tears = /
marry me marry (mary stayed out all night) =/
city hunter = x
couple or trouble = 1/2
you're my pet = x
49 days = x
heartstrings = x
dream high = /
marrying mafia = /
cindrella man = x
boys over flower = /
personal taste = /
secret garden = /
my girlfriend is gumiho = /
kindergarten love (a great inheritance) = /
coffee house = x
coffee prince = /
GTO = /
save your last dance for me = /
princess hour = x
my lovely samsoon = x
playful kiss = /
still marry me = /
you are beautiful = /
full house = /
my girl = /
my sassy girl = /

hoho..almost done...hope so, dpt tgok yang tak tengok lagi..hurmm..kat mana la nak cari..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...