Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dear friend.

Im so sorry my friends, but right now I want to be alone, find my peaceful. Sorry I can’t be with you all around this corner. Sorry. Just a word ‘sorry ‘ that can I throw out from my chest. but the other way, I’m really miss you all. Miss so much. I felt like I’m missing something that so much berharga bagi aq dalam kehidupan aq ni. I can’t stand by myself, I lost without you my friends. i don’t think I can smile without you. I don’t think I may hang out without you all my true friends. Just with you all I can lay myself in happy moment. When I think about us, there’s too many memories that can’t erase from my mind. Even if I deny, but I can’t. Please stay with me, just stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...