Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Life To beGin..

need to forget all my past. its too complicated for me, make me feel uneasy, uncomfortable to go through with my Life right now. my past stories makes me uncomfident with myself..OMG..need to build a new lift, no more sadness. let bygones be bygones, no need to talk about it again. theres too much pain in my chest!! even i denied, it always comes to my mind. every steps that i take, icant go through myself. i dont know why. the most things that i've done is nothing for me.
kalaulah someone nak accept me as his soul, i hope so, dia takkan sesekali tanya about my past. dont ever u dare to ask me. believe in me and accept me as i am right now..=)... setiap kali aq tpikir pasal masa laluku, aq mesti akan rasakan yang, aq benci hidup aq yang dulu. yang tak elok laa. i dont know why. yang aq tau, i dont want to remember all again. heheehehe....
new life, new me,all is new..hahahahha...
semua yang manis akan aq simpan dan semua tu akan buat aq tersenyum sendiri..=)...
yang aq tahu, im happy with my life now....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...